Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am not able to access ORKUT at all in my pc !?

i think the problem is with the connection ....





i have Airtel broadband - 750 unlimited !





@ first i able to access ORKUT in guest account of my pc, but now im getting the message that orkut is banned , hope administraters didnt say ! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA !
I am not able to access ORKUT at all in my pc !?
when ou see that MUHAHAHA


JUST RESS alt+ctrl+enter,oen the task manger end the task MUHAHAHAHA inhat . b signing next time u will get u r orkut account
Reply:May be in your pc orkut is under restricted sites. If you have admin priviliges, you can modify that setting. Tools ---%26gt; internetoptions----%26gt;security----%26gt;restric... sites.





Check that list..

1 comment:

  1. orkut is not work in my p.c home is not open in my p.c its a new orkut

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive