Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How will i know that my orkut profile is hacked or not???

how will i be able to find if my orkut profile is hacked or not??
How will i know that my orkut profile is hacked or not???
Normally if someone's profile is "hacked" the "hacker" would disable your access to that profile.


So that would be one way to know.





Perhaps if you reword your question with some details about your situation I can provide you with a more detailed and relevant response.





Good Luck
Reply:Most likely you werent hacked. if a friend or anyone knew the password they could have did it. belive me i program websites. 0% chance you were hacked 50% the website sold your password 50% your "friend" messed with it.


Merry Christmas


from,


Falling Cow Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive