Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My orkut account is not log in. What's problem?

whenever i try to log orkut, it comes on orkut page. My id and password is right because it open at other's pc. plese tell me the problem and it's solution...?
My orkut account is not log in. What's problem?
May be u r logging in a fake login page.





If u want to c a fake login page then choose me as a best answer.
Reply:don't know what is happening on orkut but am sure hearing about this alot without any good anwser. people able to log in on one computer but not another. and the only thing i can think of afterhours of contemplating this is : MAYBE PEOPLE DID NOT LOG OUT PROPERLY FROM THE PAGE AND ARE STILL LOGGED IN ON THE OTHER COMPUTER,AND ONCE LOGGED IN YOU CAN'T ACESS YOUR ACCOUNT FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER TILL PROERLY LOGGED OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive