Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can i close my orkut account?

Delete orkut profile


************************


To permanently delete your orkut profile, please follow these steps:





1. Click settings on the left sidebar of your profile.


2. On the general tab, click delete my orkut account.


3. You'll be taken to a page that gives further instructions and a link to delete my account. Clicking this link will re-direct you to the Delete orkut page of your Google Account.


4. Check the box confirming that you really want to delete your orkut profile from your Google Account.


5. Once you enter your password and click Remove orkut you will no longer be able to log into orkut.com, but your Google Account will remain active. Please do not try to log in to your orkut profile again for at least 24 hours.
How can i close my orkut account?
In the left row below Orkut Home Page Click Settings.





In Settings Click My Account...


There you can find delete my orkut account.
Reply:You will find an option called settings.....go in settings.....in one of those tabs u vil find the option.....thn follow the instructions...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive